We specialize in Cybersecurity and IT Consulting with a focus on Systems Engineering and Cloud Infrastructure
Click the button below for our Capability Statement
Hermathena Labs offers turnkey secure cloud enclaves that are hosted behind a robust security infrastructure.
By taking advantage of our expertise in Information Technology, Cyber Security compliance, you can have the peace of mind of knowing that you can trust your environment with your most sensitive information.
We offer four levels of customized business services to meet your needs:
- Evaluate and Consult
- Plan, Create and Design
- Assess and Implement
- Train and Sustain
Each enclave includes Machine Learning Firewalls, dedicated Multi-Factor Authentication Brokers, and Quantum Enhanced Encryption.
All of it is pre-configured and integrates easily with any hardware or OS, whether it's on-prem or in the cloud.
With our flat-rate pricing, exorbitant cloud usage charges are a thing of the past. Say Goodbye to expensive cloud solutions. Say Hello! To a simple, easy to use, secure cloud solution that doesn’t break the bank.
Hermathena Labs is owned and controlled by two Information Technology professionals who hold active Top Secret (TS/SCI) security clearances.
Mr. Hector Velez, a combat veteran, and Ms. Marina Capuano are passionate about cyber security, data science, and the safeguarding of our Nation's critical infrastructure.
A combined 40 years of Information Technology expertise in private and public sectors, including the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, L3 Harris, and Northrop Grumman.
Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC)
- Consult for multiple directorates within AFTAC on current and future InformationTechnology strategies.
- Redesigned the flow of data across the entire enterprise, which improved the time ittook leadership to make operational decisions.
- Streamlined the flow of data across classification levels from multiple remote sourcesto various customer endpoints.
- Provided data management support, including testing, life-cycle management, and systems administration to maintain and sustain cross-domain data transfer subsystems.
- Researched and applied industry standards to improve and replace legacy processeswith emerging technologies.
- Modernized DevSecOps processes for developing and distributing software products.
- Assisted in the preparation for major security inspections by ensuring all systems metthe US Air Force Information Assurance standards.
- Coordinated the integration of ground-based ISR platforms into an existing ControlCenter, including voice/data routing, monitoring, and staffing.
- Managed a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Collection Cell. Identified and routed signalsof interest for further analysis and reporting.
- Created daily Operations and Intelligence briefs for combatant commanders acrossthe entire Theatre.
- Consulted in the development of a standalone test tool for the Guardrail CommonSensor (GR/CS).
US Special Operations Command
- Provided uninterrupted communications support.
- Maintained voice and data systems across 6 classificationlevels.
- Commo lead for a remote Joint Operations Center (JOC)that provided voice, data and video communications support to the Task Force and partner agencies.
Hermathena Labs LLC
541512, 541715, 518210, 541611, 541720
2015 Hall Rd, Malabar, FL, 32950